We accept all of the following payment methods for secure online payments:
- Credit and Debit Cards We accept all major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Discover, and more. Please ensure that you provide the correct card number, expiration date, and security code when making a payment. Our website uses SSL encryption technology to protect your personal and payment information.
- PayPal You can link your PovPa, credit card, debit card, or bank account to PavPal to purchase our products. After submitting your order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction. Paying with PayPal ensures the security of your payment information. PayPal has world-leading security measures in place to protect your information from unauthorized access.
- Credit Cards via PayPal We also accept credit card payments through PayPal, including Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club. Using this payment method also ensures the security of your information.
- Western Union If you are unable to use a credit card or PayPal for payment, you may consider using Western Union. This is a fast, reliable, and secure payment method. Please contact our support center to learn how to use Western Union for payment. After making a payment through Western Union, please be sure to provide us with the following information:
- 10-digit control number
- recipient name
- exact amount sent
- sender’s address
- your shipping address
- your order number
- the country/region you sent from
- recipient’s name
Please note that when using Western Union for payment, you will need to bear additional fees and exchange rate differences. We recommend that you confirm all fees and exchange rates before using Western Union.
Thank you for your support and trust. If you have any payment-related questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.